Hse Co Coordinator Vacancy in Dubai
We are hiring URGENTLY HSE Coordinator required for EPC Construction project to support our HSE Team. Candidate must be in UAE and available to join immediately.
Interested candidate may send their Resume to : Contact Email
- Coordinate, implement, and maintain the company’s Document Control System and HSE folders daily.
- Daily/ weekly and monthly HSE report (Corporate)
- Daily Action Tracking register (ATR) updatation and presenting in various graphical criteria.
- Daily Manpower and compile data for weekly and monthly report.
- Weekly Statistics report (Project Basis) and further circulation.
- E/E, subcontractor weekly meeting minutes preparation and specific meeting minutes preparation (e.g. Kick of meeting etc.)
- All HSE logs (e.g. NCR, Incident, Drill, equipment, competent person tracking, drill logs, Audit etc.)
- Weekly walk-down report and closure follow-up.
- Client HSE observation and closure follow-ups.
- Action taken/ close out of all received external reports and submission.
- Project Monthly HSE Performance report data collection from sub-contractors and draft the report for Client submission.
- Monthly HSE Committee meeting and walk-down preparation.
- HSE Personnel Org. And approval follow-up and tracking etc.
- HSE letters and reply response etc. Update the tracking list.
- HSE Procedure and Plan revision coordination with HSE Management.
- HSE Bulletin/ Alert/ lesson learnt preparation etc.
- Legal register update and coordination etc.
- HSE Induction and all trainings tracking log preparation.
- MSRA/ Internal and external Permit update etc.
- All HSE Checklist filing and record (e.g. Equipment, tools, welfare etc.)
- Coordination with external parties (e.g. DOME, supplier etc.).
- Emergency Drill report preparation and follow-up for close out of any deficiencies.
- Environmental reports ( all project specific)
- Security reports.
- Others, as per Department and project needs.
Interested candidates should send their CVs